Travel Vaccinations in London
Travel Vaccinations in London is a service provided by the Harmony Health & Travel Clinic™ group. Our travel clinic is run from within our pharmacy, Murrays Chemist, which has served the local community for over 10 years. Our reputation thrives on our caring approach to our patients across all of the services that we offer. At the Harmony Travel Clinic you are always guaranteed to receive professional travel advice from an expert travel clinician in a caring and friendly environment.
Harmony Travel Clinic in London is ideally situated for those of you that might require vaccinations just before you travel close to your place of work or business. Within a 10 min walk from London Underground station, and various prominent London
Harmony Travel Clinic in London is a walk-in travel clinic conveniently situated to serve the Hackney (N1 postcode), Islington (N1 postcode), Moorgate (EC1V postcode), Angel (EC1V postcode), Liverpool Street (EC1V postcode), Barbican (EC1V postcode), Farringdon (EC1V postcode) & Shoreditch (N1 postcode) areas.
What we offer –
- Walk in clinic – we run a walk-in clinic, however, for guaranteed appointment time slots, you can book an appointment online.
- We offer competitive travel vaccination prices in London, with group discounts available.
- Unlike most other travel clinics we don’t charge a consultation fee.
- Full range of anti-malarial medication available.
- Easily accessible, with a range of local transport links.
- Full range of travel vaccines that are not always offered elsewhere.
- Flu vaccine available.
- Open 6 days a week.
- Medication is dispensed on-site.
- Essential travel goods and accessories available on-site.